[Etoys] A few notes on eToys interface - playing with latest eToys in olpc

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Wed Apr 18 08:34:13 EDT 2007

Yoshiki Ohshima skrev:
>   Hello,
>

>>   One thing that doesn't work is, when you publish a project, the bar
>> doesn't come back.
>>

>   I pushed another update and this is now covered.  For other ideas,
> please let me know.
I have a few ideas.

I noticed that there were tool tips popping up on the Sugar icons, that
would be nice on the  etoys menu bar.

The icon you use for selecting language is very similar to the icon used
for web browser in the Sugar bar.
I think a miniature flag for each language could be nice, maybe have it
change from a grey and white to a color one on mouseover ?

Could we have the  trashcan in the menubar too?

Karl