[Etoys] problems with event recorder and event theater

Phil Dawson phil_dawson_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 19:58:33 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,
While trying to make some "How to" projects using the
event recorder or the event theater I run into the
same problem.  While the record function seams to be
working when I play back the recording it will start
off fine and then start showing commands that I did
not select and eventually everything it shows is
wrong.  I am useing etoys-dev-2.0-1217 with the latest
updates.  I am not sure but I thought the recording
functions were working before the large cursor update
was added.

Phil Dawson