[Etoys] OLPC status

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Sep 28 10:52:10 EDT 2006

Chris Blizzard posted a nice update on the current state of hardware
and software on the One laptop:

	http://www.0xdeadbeef.com/weblog/?p=222

Reading through this, many areas needing work in the Etoys activity
become apparent, like optimizing power consumption (we might revisit
the morphic main loop), sharing and security aspects (I think we're
pretty good compared to the rest), project storage (integration in
personal wiki), translation issues (we don't have support for all
scripts yet).

This is not something for the mid-October deadline, but we need to
start thinking about these topics soonish :)