[Etoys] Example projects

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Fri Oct 27 00:24:36 EDT 2006

Hi Milan,

The "Welcome" and "Learn" buttons are connected to project files
on same directory of the image. So if you place Welcome.pr and
DemonCastle1.pr on the directory, those buttons should be work well.
Also, example etoys can be shown by "All" button
if you make a config file like
---
name: Example Etoys
type: file
directory: /usr/share/etoys/ExampleEtoys (your example Directory)
---
named (your dir)/prefs/knownServers/examples.dir

If you want to make real environment as OLPC,
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_with_sugar-jhbuild
might be good place to know. But it takes too long time to build...

Cheers,
- Takashi