[Etoys] Example projects

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 26 23:55:20 EDT 2006

Thanks - I could get stuff using git before, but when I simply unziped
etoys.image.gz, copied somewhere and ran, it did have an initial menu, but
nothing hapened when i clicked, for example, on "Welcome" button. Then I
figured I probably need to run autogen.sh (and then configure/make), but have
missing gnome-common for autogen (no gnome libraries on this suse). Thanks
for you help, I will take it from here,
Milan