[Etoys] Example projects

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 26 18:30:08 EDT 2006

Bert,

As a curiosity, is there a process to get and install the latest image and
projects on "regular" (non OLPC) linux; I know there is
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/sugar/rpm/ but I assume there is a CVS or SVN
(or "git"?) repository somewhere where you are uploading this stuff. Is it
available to get the latest?

Thanks Milan