[Etoys] Uploaded #1104 and "Revert the page"

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Oct 25 16:09:09 EDT 2006

>   The 'tapes' in the latest and Welcome project from Oct 20th are
> identical.  Without having the board in handy, I can't tell where the
> problem comes from...

  And, it is been fine on my computer.  You are testing the 023
version at: http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/Welcome.023.pr, right?

  This could be a different problem, but I now wonder if we're seeing
the same file.  At least, Welcome.pr in the git repository is somewhat
older version.  (As you are aware of.)

  In any case, the tapes are identical there, too.

  Unless the project is actually worse than that of 27 hours ago in,
bundling this version (023) is not as a bad idea as it sounds.  (And
we don't want to wake Takashi up, right?)