[Etoys] Demon Castle Tutorials for eToys

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Fri Oct 20 05:59:56 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas --

There is actually a plan for what to do when one gets stuck. There
will be a "hints" button on every page, and when you touch it (if
you've tried already), the system will show you (via event recorder
and a scripting area) how to do it. All of these are revertable
(thanks to Ted and Scott).

This double tactic (of doing the game first and then using a hint
demo if stuck) seems like it will be good for the kids and is likely
to work fairly well.

Cheers,

Alan