[Etoys] Latest Scamper fixes

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Sat Oct 14 22:27:30 EDT 2006

  Hi, Karl,

> Here is the latest version of the web browser Scamper with a few
> fixes.

  While making Scamper work is not the priority, I can see some good
reasons to update it.  On the other hand, Scamper in the eToys image
can let me access www.google.com.  That would do it for demo
purposes...  We should talk about wha to do with it.

> Also the latest version of Network-HTML.

  Only HtmlImage>>downloadState: is updated with this mcz, right?
(the package system can make me scared!)

> And a old version of

> HTTPSocket class>>httpGetDocument:args:accept:request:
> that fixes issues with getting to certain domains like for example:
> 'http://www.linuxfr.org' ( works on Windows XP at least)
> I'm not sure whats wrong with the current HTTPSocket but
> reverting to this old version fixes the issue.

  Hmm.  What do *you* think what we should do with it?