[Etoys] updates

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Nov 8 19:47:26 EST 2006

  We were re-prioritizing the items to work on in coming a few months
for the "B-Test2 machine".  Most of the team members are working on
rather large chunk of task in my previous "Next Steps" email and
follow-ups, so we haven't pushed so much changes, but are making some
progress.

  In the mean time, I published a change that addresses the BookMorph
issues reporte by Milan.

  ... As some of you may be aware of, I'm looking at the Craig's
authors list (http://www.netjam.org/squeak/contributors/) and figuring
out who are these unidentified guys.  During this displacement
activity, I came across this update for 2.8 alpha:

2096BooklikeMorph-bf -- Bert Freudenberg & Karl Ramberg -- 7 May 2000
Karl: Makes the Page Controls in BookMorphs pick up a mouseMove so the BookMorph is easier to move around!
Bert: Yep, that's nice! But why is it slower than grabbing the book itself? Oh, you're handling #mouseStillDown instead of #mouseDown ... I'll attach a fixed changeset."

  Apparently, I just did something these guys did 6 and half years
ago^^;

  As usual, any comments and suggestions are welcome.  Thank you!