[Educators] World Bank study on computer use, February 2009

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:29:23 EDT 2009

Actually, Palm Springs has been doing a One-to-One computer project in some of their classrooms using Macs.  I went to their presentation at CUE.  They have some great ideas for using the machines with the students that are related to the standards-based curriculum.  Some of these could be adapted/adopted to Sugar.

Their Asst. technology person was there and said she know that attendance had improved. She has promised to send me data on what is happening with their test scores.  Maybe I should send her a reminder.

Caryl