[Educators] Links to Excellent Materials for the XO in Peru

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:51:53 EDT 2009

Hi...You have to see these wonderful materials coming out of Peru! Even if you don't read Spanish, they are worth looking at.  You will get the general idea anyway.
The message from Nelson Molano translates as:
Good afternoon, I am sharing a couple of links with you that I have found from our Peruvian friends
(Links)
Cheers!
Nelson Molino