[Educators] Canadian connection

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Sat Mar 1 17:53:23 EST 2008

Hey Mick,

What's the news with your HS class?  What did you end up working on?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Health has a lot of juicy projects going on that
could use some work.  I also have a few pet projects I would love to see
someone touch on.

What experience do your students have?  Do they know Python?  Are they
looking for a software/hardware project or a content project, or both?

Any way you like it, if you still would like some help finding a project,
I'd be happy to find your class a home.