[Educators] UNESCO Science book

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Jun 24 05:20:25 EDT 2008

This is a great resource!  And a great example to help people start creating
content bundles!

How many pages are in these 18mb?  And who wants to start helping OCR'ing
the spanish version?  This is great content that belongs in a bundle.  I am
more than happy to help walk anyone through the steps involved to bundle
this content.

Seth