[Educators] Now...Math???

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Mon Jun 23 16:21:47 EDT 2008

A while back we were chewing on this also.

It might be harder...

Final consensus was not reached, but my personal take is to
reverse-engineer Saxon and Singapore, set that in Moodle, and tweak
through feedback.  I was planning to start on this during Bolivia's
Aymara Fest, in agreement that further localizing would be easier later
since ideally it would use few words but rather intuitive
conceptualizations.

Would be happy to get into putting things together.

Yama