[Educators] posting

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 03:05:43 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Benjamin, Thomas
<THOMAS.BENJAMIN at det.nsw.edu.au> wrote:
> My question revolves around the complexity of your sites and the amount
> of automation. It would be easier for someone like me to correspond
> either by email or a posting forum where I can put up discussion papers
> for others to look at. I find your system difficult.

Discussion papers can go on the Wiki. Do you know how to do that? I
would be happy to create the Wiki pages you need. We prefer not to
have attachments on the mailing lists.

If you tell us specifically what you want to be able to do, we can
either tell you how to do it, and to automate it as much as necessary,
or suggest other software to use. Would Moodle help? Can you point us
to a site that works well for you, so that some of us can try it and
we can all discuss its advantages?

--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/