[Educators] TUE feedback teams

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Sun Apr 13 20:45:56 EDT 2008

hurdles.
A noted internet entrepreneur said: "you should not put hurdles on the
way to the cash register".  Yet we seem to do so all the time.
Unless and until you have a need to get rid of trolls, membership on a
list or wiki should be no more than one form, one email confirmation,
and hitting "reply" should by default get your answer to the whole list.
This should be the default procedure at _every_ deployment.

I'll go mess with the deployment wiki right now.  :-)