Re (2): XO1.75 - Devel Digest, Vol 155, Issue 1

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Jun 7 01:17:59 EDT 2020

From:	Yioryos Asprobounitis <mavrothal at yahoo.com>
Date:	Sun, 7 Jun 2020 04:19:22 +0000 (UTC)
> Looks like there is no firmware in this machine!

I don't know the 00 display but this and the following sections should help.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Fix_Clock#If_the_screen_does_not_turn_on

> Looks like there is no firmware in this machine!
> As if the eMMC is wiped clean or missing.

Instructions for debricking are here.
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Fix_Clock#Automated_repair_script
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Debricking_XO_1.5_with_Artec_Dongle
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/SPI_FLASH_Recovery_for_XO-1.5

WIth google, use a site specific search.  Google "site:laptop.org debricking".

If the serial connector works, that's one step done already.

Regards,                                     ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon