XO1.75 - Devel Digest, Vol 155, Issue 1

Yioryos Asprobounitis mavrothal at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 00:19:22 EDT 2020

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 11:41:33 +0000 (UTC)
From: Yioryos Asprobounitis <mavrothal at yahoo.com>
To: "devel at lists.laptop.org" <devel at lists.laptop.org>
Subject: XO1.75

Hi list
I dug out my XOs to check their condition and my XO-1.75 (SKU203) refuses to boot as if it was wiped out clean or has no microSD card at all.
The screen comes up and nothing further.
Firmware check just show a double zero [00]
Trying to install a fresh OS from USB fails (with the same double zero)
A fast wiki search did not come up with anything relevant.
If someone can point me to the right direction I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Message: 2