Into 2019: XOs Laptops & software upgrades

tkkang tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed Jan 2 22:26:30 EST 2019

Happy New Year.

Good to see the release of 13.2.10 OS for XO1 to XO4. Great work from James and new developers who just keep making it better. With that I hope 2019 can be more productive for deployments still using XOs.

I have a few things I hope to see if he XO can function properly.

1. Can Python 3.6 and above be installed. If Yes how?

    Like to see if this could work https://codewith.mu/en/tutorials/1.0/microbitas           new   Python needed
2. What is the best Firefox version that will load and and run on XO 1.5 to XO4? Need the good HTML 5 support. Currently I could  not run firefox for https://www.edblocksapp.com/toprogram Edison Robot or https://makecode.microbit.org/for Microbits

3. Ways to load restricted so