anyone want XOrduino or XO Stick bare boards

Paul Fox pgf at laptop.org
Fri Mar 10 19:11:36 EST 2017

paul wrote:
 > doing some cleanup today, i found that i have 10 XO Stick and 14
 > XOrduino bare boards that i'm happy to mail to anyone that can make
 > use of them -- either all at once, or as few as one to a "customer".

i should have been more clear, since someone has already asked -- i'm
not charging anything for the boards.  these circuit boards are all
surplus that was saved from the goodwill industries and the dumpster
while we were closing down the OLPC offices in somerville several
years ago.

i'll accumulate requests (if any) for a week or so, then send them out.

paul