Best GCompris for OLPC OS 13.2.8?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Feb 13 02:44:49 EST 2017

I will try all rec's I can, Tuesday after I get home, thanks James for
laying out these risks+options.

Removing swap is not something I've tried yet, nor do I want to if this
slows down kids' XO-1 experiences.

Of course if pushed to the wall, and there's no other clean recipe, I
suppose it's possible Nathan knows a way to delete ~64MB swap and recreate
it later after installing GCompris.