Best GCompris for OLPC OS 13.2.8?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Feb 13 00:40:31 EST 2017

Thanks James & Nathan.  This "model" XO-1 has 256MB of disk available on
fresh install of 13.2.8, which never falls below 240MB when trying many
different ways to install the "7+ MB" TuxMath.

So I'm surely doing something wrong, and will keep working on it this week,
until I rediscover something like the reliable TuxMath install recipe we
had for Haiti earlier.

Then, trying to install the "142+ MB" GCompris will be a different story of
course, given its OS library needs installing Tux Paint etc alongside,
which may require me deleting the 70+ MB /home/olpc/Library (and other /tmp
/var/tmp or swap adjustments?  Nathan also suggests "swapoff -a"  and "rm
/var/swap").

I'm traveling today but will rededicate myself to cracking these 2
painful/important obstacles Tuesday onwards!