[support-gang] [UKids] Glueing SD cards into XO laptops

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:56:03 EDT 2016

On NCR's idea ... A little caveat .... One must be very very careful of the
read-only tab lock when messing 'directly'  with adapters and cards
though.  They are a feces show to begin with, and if you need to r/w on the
little beasts, small physical changes can mess up the r/w function, even if
not physically, sometimes their alignment.