how to remove WiFi credential/history from Sugar?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Sep 25 13:02:54 EDT 2015

"rm /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/key_<SSID>" does not fully delete a WiFi
credential, even after reboot of the XO-1.5 with Sugar 0.106.0, the
password is clearly still buried+working in the system somewhere.

Anywhere else obvious to look?  Or wipe out all WiFi credentials +
history?  I've also looked in the following 2 diretories which are both
empty:

   /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/
   /bootpart/security/state/

It's called the N.ice S.ugar A.gency after all taking my password who knows
where...Thanks for ideas =)

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !