XO-1.5 MicroSD replacement speed? External SD?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Oct 27 21:52:59 EDT 2015

Does anybody have recommendations for minimum read/write speeds of MicroSD
cards, inserted in/on the XO-1.5 motherboard?

And external full-size SD card speed requirements similarly!

Disregarding SD cards' well-known reliability failures :). Many suggest
"use Class 10 SD cards" and I get that the marketplace compels such
sweeping broadbrushed rules-of-thumb (far better than nothing, heuristics
most welcome if based on legit science?!)

But I was also looking for more -precise- numbers, if someone might know
the stated (or approximate) I/O requirements of the XO-1.5's two SD
interfaces?