Keys dying in my XOs

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Nov 25 20:40:50 EST 2015

On 25/11/15 20:32, Sebastian Silva wrote:
> On the XO4 I couldn't figure out how to reach the keyboard self test.
> "menu" command in ofw triggers an OS boot selector (linux/android)
> instead of the test.

Ok, sorry, I figured it out now. This wording was confusing to me (or I
was too fast):

pressing down the left hand side of the "Rocker
<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Rocker> switch" to the left of the screen

I was confused be cause I was pressing "down" instead of "left".

Anyway, the result I get is:
All keys seem to work fine, except F1, which appeared stuck in the
beginning and now doesn't respond.

--
I+D SomosAzucar.Org
"icarito" #somosazucar en Freenode IRC