Touch Pad Double tap to select not working

Bishnu Bidari bishnu.bidari at olenepal.org
Wed May 20 04:30:04 EDT 2015

Actually i find out that we have two set os SKU320 one with Synaptic touch
pad and other with Sentelic. And the Sentelic one is not working. And this
SKU326 have Sentelic touch pad.

yes my SKU320 respond with "test /mouse"

i followed instruction on
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OS_Builder/Enable_taptoclick but noticed no
change.

SKU320 with synaptic result no output( which is working)
bash-4.2# dmesg | egrep 'psmouse|serio1'
bash-4.2# /usr/bin/olpc-fsp-regs verify
bash-4.2# olpc-fsp-fwread
Error: unable to locate FSP.

SKU320 with Sentelic one have following result

   1. SKU320 with faulty touchpad
   2.
   3. bash-4.2# dmesg | egrep 'psmouse|serio1'
   4. bash-4.2# /usr/bin/olpc-fsp-regs verify
   5.
   6.
   7. bash-4.2# olpc-fsp-fwread
   8. Got FSP at /sys/bus/serio/drivers/psmouse/serio1
   9. 0x82a5 = 0x05
   10. 0x82a6 = 0x12
   11. 0x82a7 = 0x90
   12. 0x820b = 0x2a