Announcing OLPC OS 13.2.3 for XO-1.75 and XO-4

James Cameron quozl at
Sun Mar 29 20:25:38 EDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:05:12AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> Just flashed an XO 4 with a Spanish keyboard. A couple of minor issues
> (will file tickets):
> (1) When I went to the CP to change the language to English, the
> Language Panel had English/USA selected. It should have been
> Spanish/??. I was able to select Ingles/USA and change the language.

Sugar was not stripping the newline after reading .i18n file, see for details.

You can test by editing
and then restart Sugar.

The problem only occurs when the LO tag is set to something that ends
in UTF-8.

I acknowledge the comments in the previous patches to, but
with units in the field already I think we're stuck with the .UTF-8

James Cameron