Sugar 0.100 camera problem

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 17 03:24:32 EDT 2015

G'day Bishnu,

Thanks, SIV121C needs kernel in 13.2.1, so you need to make a custom
build of 13.2.1, 13.2.2, or 13.2.3.

Best would be 13.2.3, because it has Sugar 0.104, but it is your
decision.

Yes, your build machine with 13.2.0 will work fine.  That's what I'm
using for OLPC builds.

I cannot tell best next step, because I don't know enough about your
build machine; are you using olpc-os-builder git clone of v7.0 branch?

You can verify this by typing;

    % git branch

And look for '* v7.0'.

Before the next steps, make a backup of any changes you've made.

Now, download changes to v7.0 since your clone was made;

    % git fetch

If you wish to build 13.2.3, then you must pull the changes into your
git repository;

    % git pull

On the other hand, if you wish to build 13.2.2, this is more complex;
you must make a local branch based on the v7.0.3 release:

    % git checkout -b my-v7.0.3 v7.0.3

On the other hand, if you wish to build 13.2.1, this is more complex;
you must make a local branch based on the v7.0.2 release:

    % git checkout -b my-v7.0.2 v7.0.2

Please do ask any questions you may have.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/