Firmware q7c04

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sun Feb 15 05:55:10 EST 2015

I will be really interested in a build that make the XO multi-media capable with all the necessary stuff installed . With more powerful XO I wonder what it takes to make video/audio streaming of *.mp4 files without a need to convert things to *ogv.

Cheers and it is reassuring to see some activity here.