Announcing OLPC OS 13.2.4 for XO-1.5

James Cameron quozl at
Wed Apr 15 17:05:44 EDT 2015

We're pleased to announce the release of OLPC OS 13.2.4 for XO-1.5.

It is Sugar 0.104 on Fedora 18; very similar to 13.2.3 but with some
fixes to software update and language control panels.

Details of new features, known issues, and how to download, install or
upgrade can be found in the release notes:

Many thanks to all contributors, testers, upstreams, and those who
have provided feedback of any kind.

Developers who need restricted software components, such as the Adobe
Flash plugin, GStreamer MP3 codecs, should contact me directly for

James Cameron