Logitech USB wireless keyboard with trackpad on XO-1.75

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Sep 21 18:35:47 EDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 12:17:13AM +0000, tkkang at nurturingasia.com wrote:
> The XO-1 does not recognise the USB wireless keyboard. Must be some
> missing drivers.

Why do you think it is missing drivers and not the same olpc-kbdshim
problem?

Did you try the disabling of olpc-kbdshim?

> It has worked before as in this writeup.
>
> http://www.olpcnews.com/laptops/xo1/recommended_accessories_for_your_xo.html#sthash.mFC4Cqrj.dpuf

That's from 2008, too old to be useful; because you aren't using an
operating system from 2008.  Forget it.  Also, I really doubt you have
the same product, so not useful for that reason as well.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/