Logitech USB wireless keyboard with trackpad on XO-1.75

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Fri Sep 19 20:17:13 EDT 2014

The XO-1 does not recognise the USB wireless keyboard. Must be some missing drivers. It has worked before as in this writeup.

http://www.olpcnews.com/laptops/xo1/recommended_accessories_for_your_xo.html#sthash.mFC4Cqrj.dpuf

XO wireless mouse: I admit it, before receiving the XO wireless mouse I wasn't quite sure whether I would really need it. But now I actually use it quite a lot! A wireless mouse also comes in handy when demonstrating Sugar to other people since you can stand in the back row while showing off the Journal, collaboration, etc.

Cheers