[Sugar-devel] Sugar 0.100 features on Sugar 0.102 build

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue Sep 2 12:54:10 EDT 2014

I don't care one way or the other how you guys configure
olpc-os-builder, but as a Sugar platform contributor, I think "sugar"
packages should come with all the bells and whistles included, and if
any deployment wants to chop and censor functionality, then it should
be their problem, not the other way around.

Regards,
Sebastian