signed /boot/olpc.fth

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Wed Oct 15 14:33:52 EDT 2014

Hi James, OLPC community,

I'm looking to be able to run a forth script in secured laptops in the
Peru deployment. I'm the buildmaster for the current production image,
and hold the crypto keys necessary.

Please point me to some docs or simple procedure off the top of your
head, if you have it.

Also, Is there perhaps forth code available for a simple, nice menu?

Thanks in advance,

--
Sebastian Silva
"icarito" #sugar #somosazucar (freenode IRC)

"Las maestras y los maestros democráticos intervenimos en el mundo a
través del cultivo de la curiosidad" - P.Freire