[Sugar-devel] restart by ctl+alt+bs

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon May 12 12:36:09 EDT 2014

Hi,
The Ctl-Alt-Backspace thing was dropped upstream with xorg, the
graphical server.
It can be restored to its original function, by means of a
configuration on xorg.conf
(look for "DontZap" option).
In order to get what you want, more or less, and without any coding,
you'd need to use a Display Manager such as GDM, MDM (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_display_manager_%28program_type%29 ).
I'd suggest to find a nice simple one with packages for fedora and
start from there.
Regards from Colombia,
Sebastian