WiFi Problem

Juan Carlos Garcès Mariño juancarlosgarcesm at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 18:43:24 EDT 2014

I can´t use the develop.sig file in this machines, don´t work.I copy the file in a folder with name: /security but not happen nothing.
And in the console, appear me the follow:  "/usr/bin/ping  has both setuid-root and effective capabilities. therefore not raising all capabilities"
I don´t know if have something that see with the problem
Juan Carlos Garcés Ing. ElectrónicoCel. 311 819 0835Bogotá - Colombia