Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

John Watlington wad at
Wed Mar 19 20:03:22 EDT 2014

On Mar 19, 2014, at 5:12 PM, ben wrote:

> On 03/20/2014 07:01 AM, Esteban Bordón wrote:
>> Hi!
>> Someone knows how take a screenshot in android? Is there any keys combination for do it in the XO?
> Android brings in a hot key combination for screenshot which is press the hard volume down and power
> buttons at the same time, hold them for a second. But unfortunately it does work on current XO-4 build.
> Need more investigation why.

Probably something to do with our power button going through the EC,
and not being directly sensed by the MMP3 SoC.
Power button events thus come in over the EC/Host communications ---
I'm not sure these are button down/button up events.