Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

ben ben at morphoss.com
Wed Mar 19 17:12:40 EDT 2014

On 03/20/2014 07:01 AM, Esteban Bordón wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Someone knows how take a screenshot in android? Is there any keys
> combination for do it in the XO?

Android brings in a hot key combination for screenshot which is press
the hard volume down and power
buttons at the same time, hold them for a second. But unfortunately it
does work on current XO-4 build.
Need more investigation why.

As a alternative there is a binary which can do the some thing via adb shell

adb disconnect && adb connect 192.168.XXX.XXX
adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screen.png
adb pull /sdcard/screen.png
gimp screen.png