Xubuntu on OLPC X-1

Hellânio Costa hellanio at virtual.ufc.br
Tue Jul 1 10:51:37 EDT 2014

Thanks for listening,

Well, apparently I better go from idea to use fedora with xfce, but it
becomes unfeasible to use sd card in each device and therefore we
restricted the internal memory of the notebook.

I believe a teacher contact Ricardo Carrano can I get a case of successful
use of these notebooks.

The most important thing now is to get a developer key for me to use the
OLPC OS Builder and leave the system as clean as possible.

Thanks again for the answers.

--
       Hellânio Ferreira da Costa
"Um tropeço pode evitar uma queda."