[ANNOUNCEMENT] Sugarizer, a taste of Sugar for any device - v0.3
lionel at olpc-france.org
Wed Jan 29 06:22:58 EST 2014
I'm proud to announce the third version of Sugarizer, a taste of Sugar for
To remind you, Sugarizer reproduce main features of Sugar in
a browser Sugar Web activities wrote for Sugar 0.100.
New in this version:
- Full support of filtering in home view, list view and journal,
- Localization: English, French and Spanish - thank to Alan,
- Full buddy menu,
- Settings dialog for name, buddy color and language,
- 4 new activities:
- Maze from Manuel Quiñones: a port of the famous Sugar Maze game,
- Gridpaint from Brian Silverman: a nice painting too with triangle,
- FoodChain: a game to learn name of animals (French, English),
- Abecedarium; a full Abecedarium (image, text, sound) with more than
2000 words in French, English and Spanish.
- Better touch support and better compatibility with Firefox, Safari and
- Now available as Thin Client (Web), Client (Android or PC) and Server
(for School server).
Hope that you'll enjoy it and it motivate you to adapt or create new Sugar
Web Activities that will work both on Sugar and on Sugarizer.
could now use to port/rewrite Sugar activities. Here some sample:
- Physics: http://buildnewgames.com/physics-engines-comparison/
- Write: http://www.webodf.org/
- Calculate: http://www.graphr.org/
- Labyrinth: http://philogb.github.io/jit/
- Arcade Games: http://craftyjs.com/ or http://html5quintus.com
- TurtleArt: ask Walter :-)
- Implode: ask Joe !
Best regards from France.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel