[XSCE] XO-1 wireless tests

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Sat Feb 15 12:17:53 EST 2014

I have no idea what the XO does, only observations.  I speculate that when
an XO connects to an AP, it stops connecting to the mesh.

My observation is that when the AP is on a different channel than the mesh
the XO is much more likely to find it and connect to it, especially with an
unpatched libertas driver.

Tim