[XSCE] XO-1 wireless tests

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:57:56 EST 2014

*snip*

> So I think the answer is yes to 1) and yes to 2), especially if you are
> unlucky enough to have your target AP and the active mesh on the same
> channel.

Does the mesh get disabled or moved when you connect to an AP on a
different channel?  The XO's only have a single radio so can only
communicate efficiently on a single channel at a time.  If we are
trying to keep the mesh active on one channel and connect to an AP on
another that is certainly going to cause problems.

-Jon