[UKids] "XO-1 classrooms" don't reliably connect to many/most Wifi AP's

Kevin Gordon Gmail kgordon420 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 18:33:52 EST 2014

Potentially silly question. Once the xo-1 ‎is successfully attached to an AP, does the mesh beaconing on those three channels on that box then potentially stop?

I had my twelve xo -1s successfully attach to an AP, and run internet reliably, concurrently  . Powering up a virgin non-ap attached xo-1 is when I saw issues.

Nota bene, I did no collaboration testing.

Kg

Sent from my currently functioning gadget