[XSCE] Large groups of XO-1 do not work with access points

T Gillett tgillett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:39:17 EST 2014

Hi Tim

Adjacent wifi channels overlap, and to get completely non-overlapping
channels you have to space them three or more channels apart.

Channels 1, 6, 11 are a commonly used set of non-overlapping channels.
There is nothing special about these channels other than that.

I am using channel 9 in my tests for two reasons:
- It is a clear channel in my area, there are no devices operating on
channels 7,8,9 or 10.
- The XO-1s use channels 1, 6 and 11 for their built-in networking, so I
want to avoid any chance of conflict as far as possible.

Regards
Terry