[XSCE] Large groups of XO-1 do not work with access points

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:31:21 EST 2014

I believe I was once told that if one is using only one channel, it's not
all that relevant. Just choose the one with the least noise.  However, if
one wants to use multiple channels, the signals will 'overlap'; therefore,
there will be less of this overlap if you choose 3 channels that are 5
channels apart.