Announcing another early Android build for XO-4

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Apr 24 02:35:13 EDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 07:46:51AM -0700, Yioryos Asprobounitis wrote:
> Chrome is failing to enforce minimum font size in various sites (try
> github as an example) making browsing unpleasant. Not sure if this
> is a chrome or a build bug but other browsers work fine (Boat look
> the best). The previous browser was also better on that front. Which
> one was it?

I've no idea which one it was.  I've just tested Chrome on this build
with github.com, going to one of my Arduino repositories, visiting the
origin of the fork, reviewing two patches and displaying diffs.  I
didn't find it unpleasant, and the font size was reasonable.

http://dev.laptop.org/~quozl/Screenshot_2014-04-24-16-24-27.png

> BTW is there (or planed) a package list for the Android side like
> the one for the Fedora build?

No.

You can use the Gnome build or Tiny Core Linux to explore the
filesystems of two builds and compare them, or you can unpack the .zd
file using zdextract.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/