EC, CForth exploratory commands?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Mon Apr 14 08:44:47 EDT 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 1:01 AM, John Watlington <wad at> wrote:
> The basic problem is that you need to be able to quickly modify the code
> and test again.  It is hard to beat an interactive language at doing that.

Just got word from u-boot folks and Bunnie -- apparently the Novena
board can boot off USB-OTG, so you can serve the freshly made binary
over USB from your laptop. make/bounce server/reboot.

Glad I learned that before screwing up the uSD slot pins.

I'll test and report back.

 martin.langhoff at
 -  ask interesting questions