[Sugar-devel] Few sugar activities crashes

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Sun Nov 10 17:55:25 EST 2013

You should check where are you getting the list of activities and versions.

In the file  olpc-os-13.2.0-xo4.ini you have a section:

[sugar_activity_group]
url=http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities/G1G1

this url points to a page with the activities and versions to download.

If you want try, I am working with a cloned repository
https://github.com/godiard/olpc-os-builder/tree/v7.0
with the last version of sugar, many activities updates,
and a few changes implemented for the Australia deployment.

Gonzalo